Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day #2 & Bike Ride #1

I'm pretty sure that Laura hates me. She asked last night if I'd like to meet her at the gym for a bike ride this early this morning and I agreed. At the NYSC at 51st and Lex there are two spinning bikes out by the cardio equipment, which is nice that they're not in the spinning class room. We were able to use those and had about a 40 minute bike ride. My biggest complaint is still that they're not hooked up to any sort of monitor so it's impossible to know how fast you're going or the distance, but I'm sure any sort of biking motion is helpful to me at this point. The best part about the bike riding this morning was that it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as I had prepared myself for. Granted, I'm definitely going to think about going to Paragon tonight (but mainly because I'm already planning on going to Union Square) and looking at the bike short selection, as I think it'll make all future bike rides better.

No comments:

Post a Comment