Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feeling Tired

I went to yoga last night at Yoga Effects. The class was okay, but the studio was really cold the entire time, so that wasn't ideal for me. I used one of the yoga passes from the yoga book and I would definitely go back there again and give it another try.

Today I went to the gym with Drew. My workout was running and strength. I did a 5 minute warm up on the stationary bike (went 1.25 miles in 5:05 on level 6). Then I did the same strength workout I've been doing for the past few times at the gym - leg presses, calf presses, bench presses, lat pull down, and seated row. I would have done the hamstring raises as well, but both machines were occupied and I didn't really want to wait around forever. Then I went down to the treadmills for a run. I have been feeling a little stuffy the past few days, so I didn't push myself as hard as I could have on the run. My actual workout was a 20 minute run/walk session (running for 15 seconds and walking for 45 after a warm-up). So, instead I walked for 5 minutes and then alternated running and walking in .25 mile increments. I did a total of 2.5 miles in 32 minutes. Probably not my best workout, but at least I made it to the gym this morning, which is much better than nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment