Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Quick Treadmill Session

This morning I just didn't feel like getting up early, so I didn't. I also am still having some pain in my left heel from Tuesday. I'm not 100% sure that this happened while running on Tuesday, but I think it's probably too coincidental to not be related. When I got to the gym tonight, I wasn't sure if I should try running or if I should do something else. I did get on the elliptical to see if that would be better, but it wasn't so I quickly got off. I ended up deciding to get on the treadmill because at the very least I knew I would be able to walk for a little while. I walked for 5 minutes and then jogged for 5 minutes and then alternated again. I only stayed on for 20 minutes and went 1.5 miles. The good news is that I don't feel any additional pain in my heel, so I don't think I hurt it anymore.

The best news from today is that my bike is in! I'm planning on going to pick it up on Saturday!! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment