Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How to Tell if a Wetsuit Fits?

The big news from today is that I got a wetsuit. It's a used one that I was able to get at an amazing price from one of the Terriers. I have no idea if it "fits", but I can get it on, which seems like a good start. There is definitely a good seal around the neck and legs (it's sleeveless), which also seems like a good thing. I'm going to have to get some body glide because it was not the easiest thing to get on. I'm also a little worried about getting it off when wet, but that's something I can practice later.

Workout-wise today...I'm still not really feeling it. I think part of it was that I skipped going to the gym with Drew this morning. Another part was that I was really hoping that the rain would hold off tonight and I would be able to ride my bike, but it didn't. So, instead I went to the gym after the spin class at my gym was over and rode the spin bike for a half hour. After the 30 minutes were up, I was really ready to get home and start packing for Mexico! I'm really hoping that a week of vacation will help me get my motivation back. I'm also hoping that I don't let myself completely slack off while I'm there.

1 comment:

  1. You will find the wetsuit easier to get off when it is wet; it becomes softer and more pliable. Before you first use it soak it in the tub for a few hours and then hang or lay it out to dry. It will be softer an easier to get on.

    ReplyDelete